Saturday, November 14, 2009

So much to say... but what do I write?

There's so much on my mind...especially because it is approximately 1:00 AM in the morning! I am currently shivering in Rexburg Idaho, wondering just how cold weather is capable of getting!?!?! (Though I'm not sure I really want to know the answer).

Behind the name and face of Kortney Cooper, life has never failed to be short of a whirl wind of emotion and constant deep thought. Perhaps too much to even consider writing in a blog. As I sit staring into the dark night through a frost covered window, I can't decide what to think about....much less write about first. In the past year 'Life' has taken several unexpected turns. All of which I feel blessed to say I am a better and stronger person for! However, I feel it has come time for a change. A big change. A change of scenary. A change of focus, and of priorities. As I seek out the some what daunting idea of "CHANGE," that we all so often avoid... I am going to Document. I am going to document the everyday joys of my life. I am going to document the everyday frustrations, tender mercies, simple pleasures, and miracles of the people, places, and things that make up the life of a wide eyed Texan twenty year old that is finding her way in the world- day by day.

As insignificant as I feel sending my random, simple thoughts out into cyber space for any and all intelligence to see... if this documentation of one life can bring some joy, laughter, or direction to even one person... as I attempt to speak out about the mysteries of this mind boggling place we call the world- than perhaps documenting will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment